A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Said to Andy when he went to enquire about our car being released for Insurance purposes...

Andy: I've come to see about the Rover 25 that was involved in the crash last week.

Repo Guy: We don't have a Rover 25 here.

Andy: Yes you do, it was involved in a crash last week and was brought here...

Repo Guy: No, you have a coke can.

Here's a couple of pictures of my little hole digger:


I knew I left those clothes piled on that chair for a reason!



What a way for a gal to sit, eh?











I'm in the process of downloading some pics to my yahoo site of the wedding last week. I should get around to posting about that tomorrow - still can't do too much at once and I'm getting pretty fed-up with it to tell you the truth! Thanks to everyone for all the love and support you've been sending! Andy is off to an area just outside of London at 3 a.m. this morning - God love him, its a long drive but he's promised to stay away from London itself for the time being. I don't envy him the drive with his whiplash - I'm going to take one more day off before heading back to work on Tuesday.

No comments: