A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, September 16, 2005

I know its over when...

For me, the determining factor to summer drawing to its close is when I have to pull out my 'fall' shoes... those that have to be worn with tights or socks as it's too chilly (or as is often the case here, damp) to wear my sandals or flipflops.

Normally the only closed toe shoe I wear in the summer months are my trainers when I'm working out. I hold off from enclosing my feet in socks and shoes for as long as I possibly can, not only because I love the freedom of wearing bare feet, but because for me it means that summer is basically over.

(I normally never wear long pants in the summer months either but that isn't necessarily the case this I've moved continents.)

No comments: