A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Little Sister

I don't think I've introduced you to the newest member of our extended family and she's already seven months old! 


This is Chloe


She is the very beautiful little sister to this munchkin, who I'm sure most of you will remember: 


Our Daisy Doodle. She is a character and a half if ever there was one. How much she has grown since she came to stay with me in December while Chloe was making her entrance into this world. It was a bit hard for her to adjust to not being the only child at first but it's obvious now how much she loves her little sister. We went to spend the day with them in Nottingham yesterday which was long overdue. I feel a bit guilty at times because I've spent so much time with Daisy since the day she came along, yet yesterday was only the 4th time I've seen Chloe... I hope as time goes on I get to have a similar relationship with her as well... Provided Miss Daisy doesn't mind too much that is. At the moment It would seem that I'm still one of her best friends. After Molly of course. 

1 comment:

Laraf123 said...

Beautiful girls blessed to be sisters! (But then, your family wrote the book on that didn't they!) So glad you are enjoying these girls and the summer!