A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Well Here We Go...

It's just after nine on Friday night and Andy and I have just got back from running a few errands. I am now waiting for Tawny's call from the airport so they can let us know they are on their way to the house here in Beaverbank so I can then order some May Garden for us. Yummy.

We got in on Monday (from Toronto) and it's been a whirlwind ever since. I haven't seen everyone yet that I've wanted to, but I knew that this might happen this week anyhow, not with so much to do, however there is always tomorrow evening! I did get into Saint Vincent's today and got to see so many of my old pals from work and it was so nice, especially since I don't get a chance to see many of these people on off time.

The weather so far has been beautiful but very crisp. The forecast for Saturday is not very good either but I'm telling myself that even if its raining we will still have a fantastic day - the Inn is so beautiful that we could get a number of very nice photos. I just always wanted a lovely fall day for my photos, so please, everyone cross your fingers!

Well - tomorrow Dave, Wendy and Alison & Scott fly in from TO. Cat and Hunter get in tonight (along with Tawny and Taylor) and the newfie relatives get here Friday morning. This wedding is really getting underway.

I will hopefully get a chance to blog my experience in much further detail in the not to distant future. The next time I write I will be a married woman - and to an Englishman no less!

No comments: