A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, February 27, 2006

I've Been Tagged...

Four Jobs I've Had: Burger King Drive-thru; Shirt Presser at a Dry Cleaner's; Mail Room/Photocopy Clerk, Day Care Worker

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over: Stand By Me; The Princess Bride; Gladiator; About a Boy

Four Places I Have Lived: Argentia NF; Halifax NS; Beaverbank NS; New Waltham, England

Four Albums I Can't Hear Too Often: James Blunt - Back To Bedlam; Jimmy Rankin - Song Dog; Alanis - Under Rug Swept; Tim McGraw GH2;

Four Places I Have Vacationed: Dominican Republic; Greece; Venice; Mexico.

Four TV Shows I Love: Lost; Prison Break; Everybody Loves Raymond; ER.

Four Of My Favorite Foods: BBQ Pizza; Stir-fry; Chips (fries)and Gravy; B&J Choco Chip Cookie Dough Ice-cream.

Four Websites I Visit Daily: My blog list, hotmail.com; The Halifax Chronicle Herald; Various Job Sites

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now: Swimming in the ocean under a hot sun; Drinking in a pub with friends; At the movies; With Andy - he's away again.

Now I'm tagging Dawn, Stacy, Jeff and Jaime

No comments: