A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Sometime in July 2002

He Asks: "Would you consider coming to live with me in England? Or something along those lines...

She replies: "Yes" Without a moment's heitation...

Because I knew within a few short months that I could easily spend the rest of my life with him. He is the one that managed to succeed where all other's have failed.

Happy Birthday to the most brilliant, sexy and loving man I have ever had the pleasure of sharing my bed with... I can't wait to celebrate his birthday alone with him this weekend.


My Birthday Boy

This was meant to have been posted on Friday, July 22nd - His actual birthday - I just noticed that the day of the header is July 20th -the day I prepped it...

No comments: