A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Well I'm Back

After over 2 weeks of waiting for the PC to get fixed by some little independent company, we gave up, got mad and took our PC to the big Guys at PC World - it was fixed in two days. Although we have had it back since Sunday afternoon I still haven't managed to find the time to blog. There are a few little things that I would love to chat about, however my main goal is to share in our trip to Greece although we have been back now for nearly a month. I hope you are still interested, but if not, sorry to say, its still coming!

It's been a rough day today what with trying to sort out family issues (Andy's family, but not his children for once) and I'm a little drained. I will make time to get back to blogging within the next 48 hours.

Here's just a little 'refresher' to motivate myself tomorrow or the next day. This was possibly one of the most breathaking places we saw on our trip, Myrtos Beach...


I've been to heaven and back...

No comments: