A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Date Night

Last night Andy and I decided to go see a movie, as we hadn't seen each other in two weeks and needed some time to ourselves.

It was a little busy when we went inside to join the que and as the movie was due to start in five minutes Andy was wondering if he should give me the money to pay for our tickets while he went to the concessions que. It didn't really matter though because before I could answer, the line had moved rather quickly and we were at the front. I walked up to the ticket agent and asked for two tickets to see The Women and was told the price. I turned around to take the money from Andy and he wasn't there... he was halfway to concessions. So I did the only thing I could and hollered 'Andy!', as I turned back to the ticket guy and exclaimed 'Some date eh?' Andy's face was puce as he handed me the £20 and said with a sheepish grin 'sorry Jods, I thought I'd given it to you!' That might be, or maybe he was just trying to get out of paying ;)


One of my favourite ways to relax on a
Friday night...


No comments: