A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, August 15, 2009

3 Week Break

Funny how when you work full-time you end up appreciating the weekends much more than before. Or maybe not... I think I looked more forward to my three day weekend when I had a job that wasn't so enjoyable. But I'm running away with my point here. What I initially logged on to say was that I am now officially on vacation and if I thought working full time gives me a better appreciation for the weekend, no wonder I think I've hit the jackpot with a three week hiatus.

So - Packing.

Much less enjoyable when you are flying charter and only have one suitcase per person. Hrrmmmm. Thank god I have sisters who are happy to share and as usual I will be breaking into Fern's stash of sweatshirts/joggers and t-shirts for the Mersey River Trip; saves room for all the important stash I need to bring like Pear Cider.

It doesn't hurt either being able to pack one suitcase for two boys, however we only want to go out with three cases. The reason behind this for those of you who don't know me well: We will buy a big hold-all (much cheaper out there) from Walmart that we will then fill with Canadian goodies. (Including comfort jeans for a few of the girls ;)

No comments: