A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

And the tone for the evening was set...



Dawn arrived on Saturday morning looking gloriously beautiful and I saw a number of people smiling out of the corner of my eye as I jumped up and down when I saw her walk through the arrivals door. My excitement was exacerbated by the fact that Andy and I had just that moment got there ourselves.

Despite the fact that Andy, Dawn and I were shattered late Saturday afternoon, our Canada BBQ was great fun and we all managed to keep going until after 1:00 a.m.



So far we've been to a movie, to a Bodypump class at the gym and today, to one of my favourite restaurants, The Mill House, for lunch with Beryl.



No comments: