A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

There's no point in denying it...

Yesterday while I was at work I received a phone call from my father-in-law Dave, saying that he had been down to the house to check on Molly since it was thundering quite a lot and he knows how much it upsets her. He was a bit worried because he couldn't find her anywhere.

I couldn't help smiling as I thanked him for being such a sweet and devoted Grandad, but he wasn't to worry as she was at her friend's house for the day. He laughed, be it the fact that Molly spends the days I work at Abbey's house, or that he's finally accepted that silly or not, he is Molly's Grandad. Wendy never fought Grandma, but then again, how could a woman that has upwards of six dogs in her house at any given time, argue the fact?

I knew this clan was the right one to marry into.

No comments: