A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 28, 2008


And what a party it was...



The fact that everyone was willing to drive an hour to celebrate with me was enough in itself.

The fact that I received lovely gifts and a large number of yummy, alcohol fueled drinks made it even better.



The fact that the food was the so scrumptious, right down to the coleslaw will give me something to dream about for a few weeks. I don't often eat ribs... but my God, they were so good I not only finished my half rack, but finished off Andy's and had a taste of Julie's since she had a different flavour. It was all fantastic.

I indulged in drinks I haven't had in years, including Black Russians and Harvey Wallbangers. But I regret none of it!



We woke up the next morning and headed back to the restaurant for even more. I haven't had pancakes so delicious since I was in Nova Scotia. Yummy!

Here's to another year growing older with loved ones by my side or if not by my side than close to my heart.

I'm a lucky girl - I know that.

No comments: