A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, March 13, 2010

The presentation could be better...

Connor and I had a great time in the kitchen early this morning putting the ingredients together to bake this Raspberry Cheesecake.  We had Patsy crooning in the background and the chicken enchilda chilli was bubbling away in the slow-cooker.  This was our first attempt at making this type of cheese cake (I've made mom's low-fat lemon one before) and I don't think we did a bad job at all.  It certainly tastes nice. 


Now I will just need to invest in a cake stand and bakinig paper so I can actually take it off the cake tin it was baked in.  Next week I'm going to try making another type of cheesecake that may or may not work, but I'm looking forward to the challenge. 

I will however, need to do double-time at the gym if I keep this up.


No comments: