A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, January 12, 2005


Could this be the year???

Air Canada is having an incredible seat sale at the moment. Prices as low as $488 from Halifax International to London Heathrow. Do I want to come home again? You bet. Andy and I were talking though and with the new job, the wedding to pay for and our hopeful, delayed 'honeymoon' this spring, we think it would be better to wait and see about later in the year.

This means I won't see those of you at home for quite some time - Christmas possibly. This means that we are hoping someone will be able to get themselves over here. I have been living in England for over a year now, and have been home twice. I would so love to be able to show a loved one (friend or family) my home, to introduce them to my new family and friends, to show them the English countryside, the English pub life but most of all to have someone to stay in our very own home... Hopefully we will be able to work something out with someone before this seat sale ends on the 19th of January.

But hey, if not there is always Canadian Affair or Zoom... so we will see!



Oh, and did I mention that the weather over here in spring is absolutely glorius? Much better than in Nova Scotia (come to think of it, I think it goes straight from winter to summer). Today its kind of windy, however the sun is shining and the flowers in my mother-in-law's garden are already coming out... by the end of next month it will be even better. Already I'm only wearing my denim jacket when I go out, and in March/April it will be even warmer - just a light sweater! Not to mention that all the cute baby lambs will be jumping all over the hillsides... Its ever so pretty! LOL...


No comments: