A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 10, 2005

tomorrow is the Day...

Ok... so today didn't start off the way I had planned. Yes I kissed my husband good-bye as he left to go away to work for the week in Chester (England, not NS), I drove Alex to school for 8:15 and well, that was it.

I came back home and watched a half hour of TV before promptly falling back to sleep and not waking until 12 NOON. What a lazy ass I am.

This afternoon was a bit more productive:
Watched TV/Did dishes until three o'clock.
Went to pick Alex up for 3:05.
Went to La Cocina (my favorite kitchen store) to buy a spring form cake pan and egg separator.
Went to Tesco to buy groceries for the week.

Alex happily came along with me on my errands to assist.

So tomorrow will go as planned for today:

Get up and make Alex eggs for his breakfast.
Drop Alex off at school for 8:15.
Go to the GYM.
Eat a healthy lunch.
Make necessary phone calls to my employer to arranging meeting I was supposed to schedule.

Shouldn't be too hard.....

Alone Tonight

When I say alone, I mean in bed. For the first time since I've moved here, I will be sleeping without Andy. As Alex is with us for the time being, I'm not alone in the house which is nice (although I'd be ok with it as I'm not the sort to be afraid at night in my own house). However its going to be strange not having Andy by my side at night. I won't miss his snoring, but I will miss him.

So at the moment I'm cooking Alex his tea (dinner) and will heat mine up momentarily so we can enjoy dinner together. I think we will be baking a cake this evening and possibly playing a board game. I'm rather enjoying having him with us. His mother's loss is definitely our gain...

No comments: