A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Its not enough to sled on, but its still snow...

This morning as I was in my room watching TV listening to the sounds of Alex getting ready for school, I heard him call out for me to look out the window. As I pulled the curtains aside I was hit with the glare that only comes from a snowy ground and sky. Although it wasn't enough to really get excited over, things were still white and my heart certainly felt the warmth when Alex called out with glee 'Does it remind you of home?' He was so excited. If only we could bring him home to Nova Scotia...

My Baby Sister is Coming to England...

She's Coming!!! Posted by Hello


Well the countdown is on until my baby sister arrives in England on the 23rd of England. We are already making our plans for what to do and see and can barely contain our excitement. Just for Stacy to come here and see how I live now and to explore England and quite possibly Scotland, with us will be absolutely fantastic. The boys are thrilled and cannot wait to meet her. Above all else, I'm just so grateful to have someone come here to be with me, times have been a bit 'tough' at times!


A New Baby Boy!

I was so pleased to hear that my good friends back home, Jeff and Jaime Brown are now the happy parents of a beautiful baby boy - William Borden Brown... he was born almost a month early but both mom and baby are doing well. I'm so proud of Jaime for persevering through her difficult pregnancy but in the end, it was all so worth it. Although I'm not technically a member of the Brown family, Jeff has been like a little brother to me all these years, so I hope that I will be given the title of Aunty alongside my dearest pal Annette! I can't wait to see you all and give that little 'ginger' haired boy a cuddle!

I Could Blog Forever...

I have tons of things to talk about today (serves me right for not blogging in over a week) however I've been avoiding the gym far too long and duty calls... I will try to get back on track though and much sooner than later.

No comments: