A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Importance of Brushing Our Teeth

This morning Alex stuck his head in my bedroom and asked if I could hear anything coming from the bathroom (which is right next door to my room). I listened for a moment and heard a soft whirring sound. Alex smiled and said 'I bet he's using your electric toothbrush!' (He being Connor) And so he was. I hated to have to call him in and tell him about not using other people's toothbrushes, except for in the rare case of an emergency - Oh to spoil the fun of an nine year old.

(I suppose I can have the assurance of knowing that since they have come to stay with us on a regular basis, they are at least trying to remember what we are teaching them about the importance of good dental hygiene!)

No comments: