A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Happy Birthday Annie

Last Friday Sarah and I took the day off work (well she was off all week anyway) and headed out to have our nails done in preparation for our boss Annie's big birthday celebration that night. I'd never had my nails 'gel tipped' before and I have to say, although its slightly expensive, I'm in love with the effect. As its something that's healthier for your nails, I chose this option over acrylics and I'm going to stick with it for a little while. I keep looking down expecting the polish to be chipped and am proven wrong every time :)

After a small glitch with the venue we were supposed to meet at for pre-dinner drinks (it was shut down by environmental health, nice eh?) we finally all hooked up and got quite merry before moving on to the Indian restaurant to eat ourselves silly.

Here are a few pics from one hell of a night out.

Great people, lots of drinks and tons of good food - what more can a gal ask for?

Rob, Annie, Mandy, Ricardo and Emily


Sharon, Me and Maxine


Sarah and I


Ang tearing it up (stone cold sober - what a girl!)

More pictures from our night out can be found here

No comments: