A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

If bra talk makes you uncomfortable, you might want to skip this post.

I was happily getting into my groove this afternoon on the treadmill when I felt something uncomfortable in the region between my boobs. Something kinda scratchy. I figured maybe it was just because I'd switched bras quickly and didn't put the one I was wearing on properly. I chose to ignore it and continue with my run as I didn't want to interrupt my workout and thought it would adjust itself. About two minutes later I could stand it no more and whilst still jogging, reached into my shirt (which thankfully wasn't high necked) and quickly realized it was the under wire coming out of one of my cups. Any woman who wears a wire bra will know just how extremely uncomfortable this occurence can be at any time, never mind while you're jogging. I pushed it back in as best I could and continued with my run.

Another minute later and the damn thing had popped back out, this time with a vengeance. Oh man. There was nothing to it. I was not going to give up my run for anything - I was in my stride. So I took a quick look around, ignored the woman on the treadmill next to me, reached in and pulled that sucker out.

I'm not sure if she noticed what was happening but to tell the truth I didn't care. I stuck the wire in my cup holder and ran on in comfort.

Way I look at it, it could have been worse, I could have accidentally farted out loud.

No comments: