A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, January 21, 2010

My hair is saying it all...so I don't have to

This week I've thought of a couple of different ideas to prattle on about but for some reason I just can't seem to summon the energy to put a half decent post together;  and that's pretty pathetic really as all I actually do is work all day, come home and cook dinner, maybe walk the dog (if one of the boys hasn't and besides, I like to walk with her), do a bit of tidy up, make lunches for the next day and squeeze in a workout.   So many other bloggers seem to do a lot more than I do and still find the time to post.  But they aren't called Jody :)

This week I've just been tired and I'm not the type of person that will go out of my way to wear myself down because everything I need to do can quite frankly, still be done tomorrow.  Tonight  like most other nights this week, I just feel like soaking in the bath.  I'm not even going to work out tonight although I really should to burn off the extra WW points I've used today, but you know what?  I'm not.  I could be eating a whole tub of chocolate chip cookie dough ice-cream but I'm not doing that either so I won't give myself too hard a time.

Tomorrow I'm only working  half a day. I will come home, take my girl out for a nice long walk, enjoy a light lunch and for the first time in five months, go to the salon and get my hair sorted.  Did you hear me??? Five months -wtf?  (Its a long story) And get this... on Saturday I'm being treat to a facial as an early birthday present and that's not going to come too soon let me tell you. I won't even tell you what else is going on this weekend (I'll save that post for another day).  Its just going to be so damn good to be looked after.

No comments: