A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, October 14, 2011

That Friday Feeling

How can I not be happy when this is what greets me on a sunny, Friday morning :)

(This is of course after she crawled off my bed and onto her own)

A few other things that are making me smile today:

Andy will be home at tea time (5ish)
Daisy is coming to stay the weekend with her mum and dad; they will arrive at approximately the same time as Andy.
The weather is supposed to be beautiful this weekend.
The large skinny vanilla latte from Starbucks and gorgeous home-made chocolate muffin with a melting centre (made by my colleague) that I'm enjoying.
The thought of a post-work run in the sunshine with my fur-girl pictured above.

1 comment:

Laraf123 said...

Even all the way across the pond, that picture makes me happy! Enjoy the weekend!