A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, November 01, 2012

The Walking Dead

I work for the Learning Disability Service in our area and last night we had our annual client Halloween Party.  I was going to don my witches hat and some black gear and be done with it, however last night I just wasn't feeling in a witchy kind of mood.  Although I haven't started Season 3 of The Walking Dead (I'm saving up a few episodes), I was definitely feeling Zombie.  Can you tell?
  

My colleague was obviously feeling the zombie vibe as well although she wore the zombie look pre TWD.  

Or as it was said, I'm obviously I'm a zombie who eats:

We had fun getting ready for the party despite the fact it was for the clients and we weren't even drinking. 
Not too shabby for hastily put together costumes that didn't cost us a penny.


Hope you all had a safe and fun Halloween night and that the weather wasn't too awful for those out and about. 

No comments: