A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, March 09, 2013

65

Today my beautiful Mom turns 65

Throughout my life I have often heard the statement 'You are just like your mom'. 

As far as I'm concerned, it's the best compliment I could receive.

Growing up most of my friends told me how lucky I was to have her for a mom, but they weren't telling me something I didn't already know.

Most of my cousin's tell me she is their favourite Aunt.

Just about every child I have ever known instantly falls for her, including our boys.  Even Cameron who came to visit with us last summer fell hard for her.  No surprise there.

She is the absolute best mother I could have been given in this life. Completely.

Thank you for being the woman you are and for teaching me to be the woman I've grown into. 

Happy 65th Birthday Mama.  I love you with all of my heart.

No comments: