A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

No More Excuses!

Tonight I finally stopped finding excuses and got my ass back to the gym. It was a short work-out, just twenty minutes on the stair-climber, a few squats, abs, and then weights, however a small start is still a start. I've just been so busy these past two weeks with Andy's parents being in hospital and now that his mom needs me to help her with her recovery, I've let my own personal fitness slip. So tonight after being with Wendy all day and then feeding them all dinner (Wendy, Dave and Andy), I came home, ate some of my delicious home-made (extra lean) chili, then took myself off to the gym for some good old ME time! Normally I would have just sighed and told myself I'd go in the morning, but hey, no time like the present.

No comments: