A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, August 19, 2004

It's Been So Long...

I can't believe how long its been since my last post, yet I have so many things to write about, and surprisingly I have even received a few emails as to when I might be blogging next. That, I must say, is a great feeling.

My time here, especially these last two weeks has gone very quickly. When I get back to England I will have a lot going on, but I'm hopeful that I will be able to sit down and blog about my experiences to date. They are as follows:

The (Non-Shower)and Gorgeous Money Tree
Mercy River
Hanging out with Cousins and the 'Wedding Video' - not mine
The Dress (Again)
(oh and a few movies again)
Saint Vincent's and my friends there

Events Yet to Happen (i.e. next few days)

Pubbing with Mom, Stacy, My Aunties and Friends
The Highlands of Scotland with my 'cough' fiance
Getting home and picking the boys up on Monday morning (fingers crossed).

So... I have so many things to talk about that have already happened and so much is going to happen this coming weekend/week that I will have a hugely long blog. I also don't have any photos yet, and of course will want to publish those (that will be dependent on Dawn of course!)

So, thanks to all of you who read my blog regularly - your support is amazing. Hopefully when I do get around to proper blogging, I'll get a few more comments ;)(that's a wink btw).


No comments: