A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, May 13, 2005

As I blog this I must admit that I've been out drinking tonight so please excuse any bad spelling on my behalf...

So on Saturday the title would have went something like this...

A bit of Sickie, A bit of Snot and a Lot of Hail

So Saturday we made our way to Pleasure Island, a small theme park that is located on our waterfront. The day was slightly overcast to begin with but that didn't stop Stacy, Tash and I from going on the Hyperblast... its nothing too exciting but it shot you high engough in the air for a thrill... (notice the black clouds)


What a Ride

Later that day we had to make our way into Tinkaboo land with the kids as the skies opened up and HAIL, I repeat hail, not rain began to pour down upon us... only moments before had we made our way from the rollercoaster where believe this - Stacy - my sister who is a daredevil and LOVES rollercoasters, became sick to her stomach... not to mention the fact that during the ride we heard Tahsa scream 'gross' as Alex had sneezed during the ride and ended up with snot all over his face... all in all that particular ride was not successful...


Stacy and our baby

As we were leaving the park it would figure that that the sun would decide to shine...


Me and my mates...

Tonight Stace and I went to a pub quiz night with my friend Helen. Stacy and I talked to a local chap at the bar who joined us for some sad conversation and who ended up being absolutely hopeless (I was thinking of him as possibility for my single friend in my ususal druken way). But all the same we had fun!


Sorry!

Since Stacy has arrived we have gotten used to hearing 'sorry' followed by a giggle. When we first heard her say this, we were in the car and asked why - her response - "you'll know in a minute". It was soon followed by the most Gawd awful stench ever... now the big joke is that whenever of us fart we giggle and quickly say 'sorry'... whatever happened to the good old 'excuse me'???? Either way we are living thru some God awful smells that are always being giggled about. I suppose this is bound to happen when you have large groups of people living under a small roof!!!

No comments: