A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, May 27, 2005


I'm In Love

Stacy and I had debated buying this cd at various points throughout her visit. I'm sorry we didn't buy it sooner because after buying it today and listening to it, I have to say that it's the best damn CD I've listened to in AGES... There is not one song on it that I don't like. Naturally I like some more than others, namely the first 7, lol but the whole thing is wickedly good. James Blunt has so much depth, beauty and talent - he is an incredible songwriter, a unique singer and an extreme breath of fresh air. It doesn't hurt one little bit either that he is absolutely lovely to look at. Looks aside though, his videos are even fantasatically interesting and unusual - each has a neat twist and show lots of imagination. If you miss out on this CD, you are missing a lot... take my word for it. (Unless you are only in to pop and R&B - then you might want to give it a miss.) (Oh and Stace - I'll get ya a copy... no worries.)

I'm hoping my husband might just surprise me with tickets for his concert in Leeds or Manchester for the weekend of our first anniversary in October ;)


PS: I will be getting back to blogging about Stacy and the rest of her trip shortly for those of you that are interested.

No comments: