A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, March 05, 2007

Somethings are so easy. Some things aren't.

Today I walked into my new office and was so taken aback to see that my utterly fantastic boss had bought a stash of diet coke for me, to be kept in the staff fridge. Some people are so damn thoughtful and kind. While others...

After a long, strenuous fight that unfortunately had to involve the kids, but not lawyers, Andy, all three children, and I will head to this place for our summer holiday as a family:





Halkidiki Greece. We leave to take the kids on a much deserved vacation at the end of August. Just seeing their excited faces is reward enough. I think we are really going to have a ton of fun :)

No comments: