A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, February 13, 2004



HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY



Today, I would like to say Happy Birthday to Sheila - a lady who is one of the strongest and best women I know, not to mention a superb cook! Have a wonderful day with your family Chef McLaughlin! I miss you!

Today is also Andy's Dad - Dave's, Birthday... I wish him all the best and look forward to celebrating with him this afternoon!

And last but not least, tomorrow is my very very special girl Annette's (aka Downtown Annette Brown) birthday! I wish I could be at home to celebrate with you Angel, however I know that you are surrounded by love and those at home will make your Birthday and Valentines Day the best it can possibly be for you! (I'll be thinking of you all weekend long, cause I know that's how long the party will last!)

It's Been 10 Years...

Happy Anniversary



Yesterday marked 10 years for my very dear friends Tim and Roisin. They have come so far since that bright sunny day in February when they pledged their love for each other... I still remember it like it was only yesterday. Now they have not only their love to celebrate, but their two beautiful children, Gavin and Hannah! Happy Anniversary my friends!




Tomorrow brings Valentine's Day to all those around the world who are romantic at heart, or maybe for those who just need a little excuse to get a little 'luvin', lol. We have the kids this weekend, so I can't say my first Valentine's Day with Andy will be overly romantic but that's ok with me. Andy more than made up for it last year when I was surprised at work with a delivery of beautiful flowers and a dynamite 'outfit' from La Senza! I think it made it all the more special because we were apart, if you can believe that! Instead, we are going on a road trip with the children to Yorkshire. Andy has a few special events in mind, however he's not letting me in on any of it!

Besides, Valentines Day isn't only about romance, its about love.... not just that for your partner, but your friends, and family too. One thing I will really be missing tomorrow though is the Valentine's Ice-Cream Cake from Dairy Queen that Mom has been buying for the last few years, lol. Yummy.



No comments: