A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, February 06, 2004

Eat; drink; and be merry; for tommorrow you may not be able to afford it.
--Unknown

Justice WILL Be Served Finally... or so it seems
To make a long story short - On Wednesday the judge informed the Ex. Mrs. that as she originally filed for divorce, and as there is not outstanding reason for the delay, and considering Mr. Allenby wishes to remarry - she has seven days to sign the Decree Absolute. If she doesn't then Mr. Allenby can sign, meaning the divorce should be finalized in approxametly two weeks. Would we all assume that this makes the writer and editor of this page a happy girl?

When Mr. Allenby has the divorce papers in his hands, it's needless to say, the two of us will be cheerfuly and wonderfully drunk!




Friday Five


1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done? God... I've done a lot of daring things in my life, some that might be considered downright STUPID. However the most daring thing I've done in a long time is quit my job and leave my home to move to England in the name of love.

2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of? Hmmm. I've tried mostly everything that I've wanted to that my loved ones would dissaprove of, lol.

3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle) 8/9

4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky? Some damn good sex! Oh, I have to say Skydiving was a wicked experience too. But in all seriousness, finding serenity with the love of my life has to take top place.

5. ... and what's the worst? Amazingly, most of the really crazy things I've done have turned out in my favour. However the worst thing was leaving my job and family/friends in Canada - but hey, that's not forever, now is it - so if that's the worst, I'm doing ok.

No comments: