A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 20: A 10+ Year Old Photo of Me

When I was last home in February I decided it was time enough to go through some old photos and bring a few back to the UK with me. I wanted to find some pictures of me that proved I used to be much heavier, off and on, throughout my 20's. I was also hoping to find an old album of mine with photos of me and my siblings from much younger days but I have no idea what I've done with it.  It wasn't with all my other albums, which has me a little worried. I'm sure I will find it the next time I go home: fingers crossed at least...  There are a few pictures out of that album I wanted, in particular one of me and Stacy when I was 14 and she wasn't quite two. We are sledding in the back yard and I love it.

However I did manage to bring back a few of my favourites. 
So tonight I've poured myself a glass of wine, turned on some music and am taking a walk down memory lane.

I've chosen this picture first because I only spoke with Cat yesterday and am feeling nostalgic for her.

This picture was taken in Newark Airport after about 5 shots of tequila (each).  I was 23 and Catherine was 22 and boy were we about to embark on an adventure: 


My brother John, Tawny and Me (fat face :) I think I was 24 here...


Dawn, Me & Tawny (Maybe I was 22 here?)

 

My cousin Denise and I at another cousin's wedding.  I was only 18 and so proud of my hair.

The picture quality isn't very good as it's a picture of a picture but you get the idea I'm sure.

I don't have a picture that's 10+ old of me and Andy because we have just reached our 9th year together.  I know it won't seem like any time though and another ten years will have passed.  We have so many pictures already from our life together and I can't wait to take a thousand more... 

No comments: