A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Full On Fun...

It's hard to tell from this picture, but we were less than 40 feet away; and it was absolutely amazing. 


The only real issue I had was the 2nd opening act, The Horrors (the first act, Theme Park, were pretty good). I thought the Horrors were just what their named entailed. Awful noise. So horrible in fact that if you put me in an interrogation room and pumped this music through the speakers I would cave within five minutes. 

Oh, and I can't forget the silly girl in front of me who kept leaning back on me;  Look, I know she was probably disappointed because her boyfriend never managed to find her after he left the area, yet don't try and use me as his replacement. I know I'm tall and my chest is much softer and more welcoming but not without my permission, thanks.  After putting up with this for at least three songs in which my elbow in her back was having little effect as a deterrent, I physically manhandled her off of me and told her to stop using me as her leaning post.  A few dirty looks later and she and her friend left.  Fine by me, I could finally give Florence my full attention. 

Saturday we arrived home  after two nights in London but weren't able to chill out as all the kids turned up.  As Andy's sister and her family were up for the weekend, it was a full house. Needless to say, after I got Daisy to sleep for the night (her parents were out at a party), I wasn't long in following her. 

I was only too pleased to wake up after a good night's rest to have a few hours on my own with this adorable little munchkin: 

(Playing in the park with my little monkey)

It's certainly no hardship waking up on a bright Sunday morning to her gorgeous little grin. 

No comments: