A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, March 23, 2004



You Are The Weakest Link - Goodbye

I don't know if this show is still on at home, but its a running thing over here, five nights a week. Normally I'm not a huge fan, however last week when our cable was down, I ended up watching a few episodes while making supper. Let's just say I was delighted to see Anne Robinson givie it to an Immigration Officer, a plump woman with glasses, who looked like anyone else really. Anne was asking what training one needed to be in IO. I loved her closing comment to this woman before moving on - "Come on, we all know that you are all trained to be as miserable as possible". It cheered me to know that it is not only foreigners that get bad treatment from IO's.



It's All Coming Together

Well Andy and I have been working hard making our house a home, and as a result of cleaning out the flat most of today, I'm a bit tired so my blogging initiative is not as high as it might normally be... surprisingly I have lots to talk about for a change, however it will have to wait for another day!


Tuesday is Chooseday

Would you rather:
1. Get an inner ear infection that leaves you feeling off balance for the next 2 years OR get a compound fracture in your arm that leaves your dominant hand useless for the next 6 months? Get the inner ear infection - I spent almost a year feeling off-balance before due to a health issue, I think I could hack that better than not being able to use my arm.

2. Discover a new species of plant OR write a book? Write a book of course, especially if its published!

3. Push the button that launches a nuclear missle at another country OR pull the trigger that kills just one suspected terrorist? Neither really, but imagining I was in the army or a government official, kill the suspected terrorist - he must have a damn good reason for being suspected. I could never kill thousands/millions of innocent people.

4. Your parents tell you that you were conceived doggy style OR reverse cowboy? ICK... I don't care how I was conceived, I'm just thankful that I was, lol and I can tell you one thing, my parents aren't THAT open thank God.


No comments: