A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, May 10, 2004

To Glasgow, By Train



I have a lot of things to do today as yesterday we purchased my train ticket to Glasgow to spend five days with my very dear friend Val and her children. I met Val and her little girl Lori while they were out visiting her husband in Halifax when Andy was working there and we instantly connected. I went to visit once last April, however I have not seen them since and they now have a new member of the family, Luke.

As Andy's mom and dad are both having serious operations on May 18th, I figured I'd better go this week or I wouldn't get there at all before my trip home on July 4th. I can't wait, I am sooo excited to see them!

New Beginnings


My girl Cat (aka Catherine) just moved into a new house that she purchased in Colorado Springs. I can't wait to see photos of it and am awaiting her new address. Cat has been away for too long now and I still haven't managed to get there. Hopefully this will change within the next year!

I hope you have all in life that you deserve Cat and that you are now finding true happiness and peace of mind - especially in this new house, in your work and a with your new horizon stretched out ahead of you!



No comments: