A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, July 17, 2004

A Bit of Daily Dirt...
 
Incredible Hulk...
 
1. How strong are you? I consider myself fairly strong - stronger than a lot of girls my size anyway.
 
2. Have you got muscles/pecs/etc? Some - more in my legs than my arms.  I know I have pecs cause I can flex 'em - eh Dawn?  However you can't see the actual muscle cause its covered in -well.... boob.
 
3. Have you carried an adult? I sure have - especially if you count piggy backing
 
4. Can you do a hand stand? Only against a wall...
 
5. Is ok for a female to be stronger than her male counterpart?  Sure its ok, especially if the female works out alot,  however in the past if I was stronger than my BF its cause I was bigger than them, which sucks.
 
Weekly Wrap Up
 
So far my time home has been great.  I ended the week by hanging out and relaxing with Dawn on Thursday and spending time with Roisin, Gavin, Hannah and Stacy today.  Ra, the kids and I went to Claytime this morning to paint, had lunch at McDonald's (I had fajitas), visited Ra's sister Paula and her new baby Nicholas before stopping to pick Stacy up to head up to Ra's for a dip in the pool.  
 
Stacy and I had a yummy barbecue supper with Mom and Dad and now Stacy & I just got back from seeing Anchor Man, a very silly, stupid movie that somehow managed to make us laugh alot. 

I'm trying to get a few pictures published to this site but for some reason this program is not being cooperative with me tonight.  I'm too tired to try and fight with it anymore.  

Tomorrow Stacy and I have agreed to get up and go to the gym.  I don't think I will be going too far as my Dad is back working with Global and takes off for South Carolina on Sunday.  At this point I will add that he is very happy tonight as he is watching his huge new 36" TV - the first new TV my parents have had in 25 years.... Good-bye and Good Riddance to the old floor model.

 




No comments: