A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, May 06, 2010

What I would be dreaming of if only I could sleep...

I've decided its Sam over Dean...









This is the best picture I could find... but its a Tiffany
Bracelet, one of a few that I have my eye on.



Truth be told if I actually do sleep tonight I probably won't be dreaming about either of these hot items, although Sam does visit me from time to time. I'll be  happy to just have a few hours of dreamless sleep. I'm tired of sleepless nights or those filled with haunting dreams. 

When I was in Nova Scotia, apparently I sometimes woke Stacy with the question 'Whose that Man?' in the middle of the night. Well it wasn't the guy pictured above that's for sure!  Maybe only Daisy knows.

No comments: