A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Days 8 & 9 Combined (a picture of my room & favourite flower)

I love Gerbera’s. Especially a single one in a simple little vase, or a bunch of multi-coloured ones clumped together in a big vase on a tabletop. I think they give a burst of joy to any arrangement of flowers they are added to and I love how they come in such vibrant colours.
However at this time of year I like nothing better than a big bunch of tulips in my kitchen or, like at the moment a handful of daffodils on my dining room table. Nothing says spring is here like tulips and daffodils and at the moment, these gorgeous flowers are springing up all over the town. It’s truly my most favourite time of the year in England, spring.

Because I don’t feel like taking a picture of my ‘room’, (I'm assuming this would be my bedroom and as it's a little untidy at the moment) I’m going to blend challenge 8 (A Picture of Your Room) and 9 (Favourite Flower) and post a picture of our dining room, because not only are we pleased with the way we have chosen to decorate it, it features a bunch of fresh cut daffodils. 


I don't know about you all, but I'm ready for spring.

No comments: