A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, November 15, 2003

Quote of the Day: I get by with a little help from my friends -John Lennon

Song of the Day: You Were Meant For Me - Jewel

Feeling OK
Today is a good day. I haven't done much per say, got up and worked the day care, and then worked out for over an hour. After I had a light lunch I went and curled up in bed to read my book and now I'm sitting here listening to the music I've downloaded. Its really relaxing and nice. I'm happy to finally be able to pick the songs I want without bugging someone. Next on the agenda will be actually burning a cd. I haven't got around to it yet, but when I do it will be full of my favorites: Jewel, Sarah McLachlan, Nora Jones, Enrique, Dido, Evanescence, etc. Some of the songs I have been downloading are old country classics, and its funny, if mom comes in the room while I have them on (which isn't now, lol) she starts singing. Its nice really. I was just saying to Andy the other night (when he was calling it 'shit kicking' music) that I used to swear that I would NEVER listen to country music when I grew up, however there is something sweet in a song that can take you back to your childhood and happy memories of your parents. I especially like the old boys Jim Reeves, Johnny Cash and George Jones. Imagine!

So I'm pleased to say, that today I'm feeling calm, quiet and at-ease. I'm looking forward to having a nice chat with Andy tonight and then just taking it easy.

No comments: