A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Merry Christmas!



Well I've just finished wrapping Andy's gifts and have stuffed his stocking as full as I could get it! He has now gone to pick up the children and we will have them for 2 hours tonight. I am going to make the fajitas and hopefully they will like this strange new food!

I want to say Merry Christmas to all my friends and loved ones. Stacy, I especially miss you at this time and wish I could be there with you, mom and dad! In a perfect world I could be with both you all and Andy. I miss my friends and will miss visiting with you over the holidays. Sheila, I miss your cooking and the wonderfully rested times I spend with you and Dawn! Catherine, I truly regret not being there with you now that you are in Halifax. It seems strange that you are there without ME!!!! Its usually the other way around!

But I am happy to be here with my love - like Tawny and Taylor, and now Sandra and Brad, Andy and I too will begin making our own Christmas traditions together with his children.

I love you all and wish you the best this Christmas. I will talk to you all sometime over the next 2 days!

No comments: