A Canadian gal living in Britain with 3 men and a dog. Wine helps.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, December 01, 2003


WARNING Site Rated AA Today


Quote of the Day: The next time you are having a bad day, imagine this: You are a Siamese twin, your brother, attached to you at the hip, is gay - you are not. He has a date coming over tonight. You only have one ass.

Song of the Day: Come Away With Me -- Nora Jones

Ring Ring:
This morning at 8:30 while I was eating my breakfast, the phone rang. I answered it expecting it to be for my mother, however it was Andy on the other end. Just calling to tell me he loved me and to say good morning. He hasn't done this in awhile, so it was a lovely surprise. When I used to work full-time and had a cell, he'd call every couple of mornings - days like today make me wish I had a cell phone again.

Kissing Cousins:
At the moment I am almost finished reading a book by one of my favorite authors. Its fiction of course, however it still doesn't stop me from being disappointed by the fact that two of the characters, who are cousins, are romantically and sexually involved. I know that I personally had a 'crush' on my own cousin once, who lives in NF. I can see that happening, as he is older, smarter and I didn't grow up beside him. However that is ALL it was and it certainly was innocent. In the book, the couple want to get married and they actually have a baby together... what gets me is that their parents don't seem too bothered by this fact. I could just imagine my parents reaction if I wanted to be involved with my cousin. Its just gross. Its just too close of a relationship and I'd be against it if I was a parent.

Season = Autumn
You're Most Like The Season Autumn ...

You're warm, and the most approachable. You have
that gentle prescence about you. People can
relate to you, and find you easy company.
However it's likely you've been hurt in the
past and it has left you scarred so things can
become rather chilly with you at times. Being
the third Season in, you're mature, trustworthy
and loyal to your friends but prone to
depression and negative thinking.

Well done... You're the shy and sensitive season :)


?? Which Season Are You ??
brought to you byQuizilla



DAILY DIRT

1. Do you diet? Not really. I initially began the WW Points Plan, which helped me lose 20+ lbs, and as a result my eating habits have changed dramatically. I really should get back on it though.
2. How do you eat healthily: I eat lower cal/low fat/low carb foods, salad, veggies, etc. I try to eat a fair amount of fibre and I try to drink LOTS of water.
3. Do you skip meals? Yeah right.
4. How often do you exercise? Lately, not as much as I should, only 3 times a week or so. I know I'll get back into working out 5-6 days a week again once I settle with Andy.
5. After trying any of the methods, do you see any results? I do, but I want to see MORE.


No comments: